<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

1st real blog....from me

Friday, February 10, 2006
Ok i just realised that i chose the worst possible time to start a blog...why i hear you ask,

Cause im going to botswana for 10days.Im leaving in about 40minutes, I need a break,worked way to hard way to quickly.The nice thing about botswana is the fact that I can chill alot.I dont do anything there except the odd drinking session.Get together with buddies,or just laze around the swimming pool.

Im listening to Geekloveradio No reason why, just sometimes these guys talk about cool shit.They broadcast from Ohio, in their apartment,i think...Nice thing about their stuff,they swear,talk shit, and help geeks with love problems

if only i had heard them when i was in highschool,no wait, I would still be a loser..


Fuck,i dont know what else to talk about..Crap this is actually quite hard,Not even listening to Thunder struck helps...damnit,i need chuck norris.He will help!im sure of it.

Hmmm what to talk about,what to talk about.....I geuss i could just jump straight into something controversial,like Gay blood donation,Premarital sex,or The A-Team, but nah.dont have the energy,or the intelligence, Im slowly getting some more topics,but alas they are just topics,My anaconda(no a real anaconda,you sicko), my car,hobbies, Hotties that i know and stalk....sick jokes.Censorship...why i use so many fullstops...

but that can wait,cause im on my way to botswana,to take pictures,maybe hook up,chill and destress....
1:13 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • So this is "The Real Marbro". No much different from what I've seen on JNF. Oh well, as long as you dont chat about domesticating woman, its all cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 February, 2006  
  • Come on, china - post some juicy stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 February, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink