<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Blogs

Monday, February 20, 2006
I was always under the impression,That blogs are like diaries,except you kinda post youre diary on the net,Turns out i was wrong,

Some okes believe that its just for Right wing extremists,that simply want to convey that God Hates Pooftas.I think its actually in the middle somewhere.Hey i could also be wrong,Hope i dont piss any freaky germans off again.

One of the things that confuses me the most is,Why on earth would someone actually read a blog article like mine,That is boring,a complete waste of time,and probably the reason why americans are fat,Then reply,and say "you suck".I appreciate crit,But really,Put a little more oomph into it,Use caps.Do something,or just go wack off youre neighbours dog.

Ive tried to read others blogs,but i find myself falling asleep and drooling on my keyboard when i read,Dilberts blog and so on.(Yes mine isnt brilliant,Hell i dont even know how to post a pic in it yet.) Yet i read ol jeremy's blog quite often,Probably cause he is funny.But hey,also cause im an ass kisser,apparently anyways.


so there we go,another 5min out of youre life,that you will never get back,
If you wanna flame me,Come to JNFORUMS and flame me where i will respond.Doos
11:49 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Reading blogs is interesting, because it is reading peoples' thoughts and opinions ...which is important.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 February, 2006  
  • I'm very new to this blog thing, I'm only getting into it now. I must admit marbro, I'm really enjoying reading your blogs, they're funny and interesting. Its nice to see peoples views, sometimes the views are so dumb that I begin to think 'why do they get freedom of choice?' and then there are others that make me change my way of thinking. All in all its a good idea to debate with people.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 February, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink