<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Fast Food....

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
I love the stuff.Honestly its better than anything else that I can think of...Well anything that you require clothes for.Im struggling to think of fast food that I dont like,But its kinda hard.Oh yes spicy fast food.Detest it.I really do.

Last night,Greg(guy i live with,Not my boyfriend..you piggie) and I went to Mcdonalds...They are the best.Everytime I go there I order, a number 1 SUPERSIZED! Thats a big mac for all you poor people out there.Nothing lifts my spirit more than having one of them..hmmmmm

Fast food in general is kakky,But I still prefer it to normal home cooked stuff,Esp since my mommy cant cook anymore.I think she is broken,Nando's is at the bottom of my list, steers just just beats them. Kfc on the otherhand.Well now.Normal kfc,POEFIES!, cold kfc,HEAVEN, i seriously dig it,the morning after,when you track down that one piece that youve had to hide from a flat mate,mom,dad ect ect...
Its the perfect thing for the modern man,It keeps you fat,and that as we all know is a major turn on for woman,You just look manly and rugged when you have to push youre belly out the way to turn youre escourts steering wheel.

At one stage i was eating mcd's and kfc every night,well one of them a night anyways..But then my body and wallet started taking a beating.So i had to chill.I still seriously crave the stuff.

any ways...More of youre life gone,You dont really have to read this,Its just my little opinion.and in life...That normally means nothing.
11:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink