<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

E-commerce

Thursday, April 13, 2006
I just put a bid in for a Sony Psp with V1.50 software running on it.Dont you just love shopping online.I mean just imagine trying to tell someone in the late 70's or even 80's that one day people will be able to buy stuff from the states over a telephone wire,ON THEIR COMPUTERS.It still baffels me a bit.

The best part about buying online is that its flippen cheaper than buying stuff here,Greg got a chevelle cd a few weeks ago from his aunt,All in all it worked out to be around R170, look and listen cd shop would have ripped him over R250 for the same cd.Yet they wonder why we download.

I mainly buy on Ebay,Cause some of the guys(idiots) dont put a minimum limit on their products,Greg picked up a psp carry bag for $0.01,postage $20.Its mental i tell you!I got shades for $11 including postage.Im really inlove with ebay.The only down side is most okes dont offer to ship to SA.So you have to contact them and actually pay more and get it shipped all that kak.Its really stressful.NOT

I do all my banking online,Hardly ever carry cash around on me,i find i control my money better that way.

anywhoo im off to go get prices for my psp,selling that one,to pay for the other one.MWAHAHAHA it rocks.

sorry for wasting youre time
10:41 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink