<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Friday night happenings

Monday, April 24, 2006
So my mommy came to visit this weekend.Havent seen her since I started my blog.Really long time.And yes i am a mommy's boy.I had to take my sister and her buddy out to a place called Maloneys, DONT GO THERE! Well let me rephrase that, Dont ever go there if you dont like afrikaans music.

Personally i hate it.I can stand one or two songs accidently being played, but thats only when im already trashed.We arrived there at around 7 (way to early.lesson 1), place looked cool.But thats just cause no one was attacking the jukebox/dj/ record player.We orderd the usual draught,Soco and coke ect ect, and started to drink

Then it started, Dozi,Karen, koos you name them,They were played,Karen Zoids "afrikaaners is plesierig" played 3 times before 10pm.So the natural thing was to drink the problems away.I couldnt.I tried and tried,but they just wouldnt shut up.So we resorted to teasing my sisters afrikaans friend.If any of you have ever been to a club and sat under the speakers, you would know that its impossible to hear a person when they talk to you,So she had to lean forward,Thats when we'd talk slower ect ect ect, We ripped on her for alot of things,but mainly cause she was so uptight.

The whole reason why maloneys was chosen was because of a guy called Werner,Mk89 has a program called Jol24, he was on it.So my sister is madly in love with him.The dickwad kept making me stay later and later.As soon as he hit the dance floor.We left.So ....HAHA!dick.

anywhoo. thats about it for the friday report.Boring simple,and not fun at all.Stay tuned for tomorrows waste of time
9:51 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I, personally, hate afrikaans music! When I'm trashed I'll dance to a song or two, making fun of the sakkie. But thats it! Thats as far as I go! No offence to anyone that likes it, or loves it, but its kak!

    mwah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 April, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink