<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Im back!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Ok long weekend is over.Easter is done.One less holiday to waste money during.

So a small recap on what i did this weekend.Well as you avid readers should know,I bid for a psp on ebay.Got out bid by some horrible meanies.The Bids now on $150 odd ,YIKES. so im searching for more stuff.I have to get me a psp.well one with V1.5 or V2.0 on it anyways...

So during the course of the day ive been scoping ebay out.checking my bank balance...Trying to get the ideal thing,Every now and then I'd mail the okes and ask "What software is the psp running".Got two responses back, one was very helpful and the other....

"I DO NOT SHIP TO NIGERIA OR ACCEPT OTHER PAYMENT METHODS"

Seriously..WTF.I know im South African and we have a horrible past.But really.What kind of an idiot sends this out to okes that want to buy his second hand shite.I think it might be because of apartheid.Yip.Must be....

so i mailed him back a decent email.stating all the facts,you know,stuff like I was wondering what psp software it was running,cause im looking for a 1.5 ..... Youre mom shaves down there..... Youre grans dead,she gave you aids when she molested you etc etc etc. You know.Typical business man stuff.Wonder if he'll reply.

So anyways later on tonight im off to go pick up greg.The bugger is back,Woooop.Its actually quiet without him there/here... Got bored out of my skull,mainly cause the dick took my NFS mostwanted disk,So i couldnt play that, oh and I forgot my charger at the office.

Anyways.Im off again,To go waste someone else's time and money..
2:12 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink