<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Weekend happenings

Monday, April 10, 2006
So its monday.Turns out today is a good day.I just heard im going to cape town next week.I get to see my babes.Its kak being so far away.

Anyways back to the article at hand.Weekends..
Dont you just love them,Well not the sunday part,cause then you realise that youre just one day away from the dreaded monday.

For me saturdays are king,Nothing beats waking up late, going around the house semi naked,farting ect,you know manly things

Then greg spots me...Not a good thing,Apparently im not as sexy as i thought.Normally there is some hair pulling and maybe some crying,but then he lets me go.Saturday night jolling is better than friday cause you have a lekker chill day behind you.You could stay out till what ever time you like,cause you have sunday to relax.

This weekend I got to see my boet,first time since begining feb.I had to get him from my sisters place.Dropped him off at my dads last night,but before that i took him to westgate to go watch ice age 2...second time round it wasnt as funny.Still gotta love em possums.

But ja thats pretty much a normal weekend for me.Go out to shopping centres invade a bit,maybe pick on some old hags..Typical teenager wanna be stuff really


so anyways i know jeremy and the rest are going to say,Dude youre writings gone kak again.But hey,i believe in quantity over quality.thats why im fat

So you just wasted more of youre life..Nice one!
12:41 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink