<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Dont worry i wasnt kidnapped

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I was just busy, a little to busy to realise that a week + had gone by.Man greg was pissed off when I eventually made it out to the car.

Ok so the real reason as to the lack of blog updating,I dont know what to write about.Im totally lost.

Ooo Ooo Im going down to cape town at the end of the month!I cant friggen wait!Been 2 months since i was last in the mother city.I miss all my buddies down there.But mostly i Miss cailin.

Its actually odd how the convo's around the table have changed.A few years ago,ok yes i wouldnt be in CT,but my Convo's would have been simple minded stuff..like hey did you catch *insert movie name* last week?It was awesome! Now its more about stuff that happens on JNF

Just typical stuff thats happend over and over.Yet we still insist on talking about it.Its probably cause its the only middle ground we have.Take for example.Soulforge,That guys kinda jacked up with his IT lingo.Where as poor old me...Im not.Im in IT,but not the same as him.Jeremy is another character all together.He seems to be able to discuss everything.I really dont know what the hell that oke drinks in the morning,but fook me its strong.

Geoff is cool.Till he starts with his musical talk.Thats where i just stare at him blankly.Ive done some AV for companies,and know the basics...But really.DUDE!!Carol is more of a simple person.Honestly i dont know what we talk about.But we dont really take notes.Ferdi and i can babble on about anything,Cause we are almost on the same wavelength.Except when they talk in spanish,and about rugby..Dont even think about understanding them then

Cailin is cool.We spent most of my last visit just talking about arb stuff...Serious stuff.then back to arb stuff.And it never got boring.Finally someone that i can actually chat to.

Oh and i didnt mention weasel.Cause i dont like him anymore.He always goes on about how this tax deficite will take down that section of the population and so on..We all just stare at him and say..Dude..Big Mac or Quater pounder!


ok that last paragraph was just a total waste!and you read it.!!!!

HAHA
1:43 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey, I am not simple! I just dont like to talk about serious stuff. Life is already too serious for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink