<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Ending off a kak week

Friday, May 05, 2006
So ja,the week is finally over.I cant freaking believe it.This must be one of the worst weekends ever.I smashed my car.Found out i have to pay R1500 minimum,its piss cold and ja.Im tired.This has been one of those weeks that i dont want to repeat soon

Next week is going to be a hundred times better,Im getting my memorystick.Then i can play ssx tricky!I cant wait anymore.Oh plus...its getting closer to the end of the month.That means im going to see my babe soon.

Got a call today from a guy in CT, said we must meet up when im in CT again, and who knows..i might actually get a job there..Pity i cant remember what job it was.Stupid me.Ohwell thats what happens when you apply for around 50 odd jobs in a month and a half.Ive sort of slowed down now with the whole aplication thing,Mainly cause i know its not going to happen.It sucks.

This weekends also a Grand Prix weekend.So i have to fit in some sleep somewhere on sunday,cause im staying up for it.Yes,im a broke mofo.dont have dstv,so i have to stay up till 11 to watch it on SABC..


anywhoo.thats pretty much all thats on my mind right now.Hopefully youre thinking,What the hell.....that made no sense.Then ive done my job properly.


Oh side note,I met this cool oke on Jeremy's blog his name is Robert aka Hormz (odd parents...) check out his site.Its kinda cool.(cheap hint at adding me to youre links!
1:32 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink