<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Extremely long days

Monday, May 08, 2006
Have you ever had an extremely long day?One that just wont end.Im having one today.Ive been pretty much watching my clock.Just staring at it waiting ....for home time.Works flippen boring.

Yes i do work,and do have work to do.But i just dont want to.Last night I tried to stay up for the Grand Prix,but failed. I got to 11pm and just passed out.I couldnt anymore.I think that might be one of the reasons why im falling asleep at my desk

Ive watched around 4 SouthPark episodes today,and played a game of BzFlag against one of my swedish buddies,I rocked,But then mr walsh came in and showed me how men play...apparently they play differently to me.Who'd have thunk it

Ive been scouting around youtube for a while now..finding some cool,and very stupid video clips.One of them is this guy that made a video clip,with just fucken text on it...Saying shit like oh we need to spend more money on our border patrol,and more money on schools..and how shitty it is for american kids because of the mexicans.
Fuck OFF!

Total bunch of bollocks.What kind of an idiot argues like that?oh side a is better because, and side b is better because.side a sucks because and side b sucks because

Fuck off you wanker.Stupid bladdy americans.God i hate them,Seriously. where did they get the right to decide what happens with others,Decisions not based on mexicans and other immagrants being human but rather on them being animals.Even that is wrong

Americans in general are just a bunch of dickwads.The only good thing to come out of america is some of their bands.But honestly if they arent behind microphones,they shouldnt be outside that fucked up country.


Sorry i dont hate all americans...just some of them

anyways.Another blog ruined cause i went off topic.Great i know..
2:08 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink