<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Hollard follow up,and some cool stuff

Friday, May 12, 2006
HEY ITS FRIDAY!!!!

Finally this week has taken forever.I should be getting my 1gig memory stick soon.But more on that later.

So yesterday, I threw a hissy fit,and actually got a response from the dreaded hollard.At around 1 o'clock James(i think) phoned me to find out just why i wasnt happy.I told him in perfect english why,He promised to get back to me in an hour, That turned out to be at around 5:30pm.

I was then informed that im not the principal driver of the car,so i have to fork out another R2000!! What the hell?

anywhoo i set my mommy on them to sort it out.They asked for it,I dont think they will survive.She's fiesty

So getting back to the cool stuff.Filthy whore chirped me she would make a cool background for me.Sweet!Cailin, i still love you!. Um my memory stick should be here today.Im going to be able to play legally backed up games (wait,sorry im laughing so hard,cause im a pirate,that statement is the biggest lie ive ever told).Its been around 2weeks since i orderd it.Cant blooming wait

11more days then im back in the mother city.For a bit of relaxation and stuff.But the way the months going, I reckon i might just die on the plane.Its scary.Its been one of the worst months ever.Bad thing after bad thing.

But hey.Im still alive and kicking,so Im more than happy.

Now voetsek,and go do somework,you lazy people
10:01 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey, well at least you finally got a response. Let mommy do the rest now. She will put them in their place!

    By Blogger CaZ, at 12 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink