<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Im back.. *cough*

Thursday, May 18, 2006
So i was going thru my mailbox and comments this morning..I seem to have a small support base..Brilliant, just what i need before i go invade france.. I mean, help green peace


So..
i wanted to post this in the comments section,But thought, stuffit.

Hey I remember maji!Nice to see you back.Missed you lots darling

Maj is from Jnforums older sister site TashiTagg (bril local site) stop by and dont say you know me....For youre own safety..

As for you hormzones....Im all better now..Think i need some slanghoek

And cailin and carol...mommies pizza would work but i need lots of it.And none of that mushroom crap

Im feeling alot better than i was two days ago.I geuss i just needed alot of time off. Well im off to go listen to my 29 voicemail messages,Stupid people dont realise that if they dont see me during the day...Chances are ,im not going to be answering my office phone
6:58 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Eish bra...you see the problem is, well when i found tashitagg...i was kinda like a small kid, stupid and stuff.So i kinda didnt make friends their..So thats why i chirped you that you mustnt mention that you know me...

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 18 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink