<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Not saying sorry

Thursday, May 04, 2006
Ive said sorry a few times already about me not updating the blog as much as id like to...So im just not going to say it againHonestly I wanted to post yesterday,because i had a brill story to write about,but was to busy.So ja...Live with itYesterday,on the way to work,I kinda drove into the back of a trailer...was doing around 30km when i hit the old timer.It was one of those huge flat bed trailers.Didnt really do much damage to it.But my car..well put it this way.It could be worse. I damaged the front end,mainly just cosmetic,and the radiator.So ja...Looking at a minimum of R1.5k for the excess.Where the hell am i going to fork that kind of money out!I have two pics of the car, but they are crappy.

Like i said.mainly cosmetics.I will survive....and other gay songs
So other than that its been a chill week,finally got hold of a v1.5 psp.Flippen kewl.I know.I just have to wait a while before my memory stick comes thru..Thats going to rock.

anywhoo.short blog and all.but ja.I dont care.2people read this thing.
2:04 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink