<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

SAA is kak

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So. Last week tuesday when i flew down to Capetown,to go visit my angel. I took my camera with me.

I landed in Capetown and proceded to do all the things i had to.and started unpacking my bags for the next day..Couldnt find the camera.
Being the type of person i am,i thought,oh well.its probably at home or in the office.So ja.i left the situation.Monday i got back to the office,scratched around,and couldnt find it.Went home and checked properly.But nothing

Tuesday....
I track down the number for baggage claims and so forth.DONT PHONE THEM,they are useless.There is a lady there..I think she answers the phone all the time.TOTAL DITZ.useless beyond all words.I ended up speaking to her manager,and ja.got no where.I also hung up on some guy called Innis(i think) because of his crappy service.

I was told that SAA doesnt cover laptops,digital camera's ect.But i could still fill in a claim form.This just pissed me off.
I got hold of email addresses for around 4-5 big shots in SAA and mailed them directly.What a response.Willimien over at Dr Khaya Ngqula(something like that)'s office got back to me.She started an investigation.Today i just got a call from some other person in the office saying that they are still following up on the phonecalls i made to them,(i phoned a few people), and dont worry,i didnt use bad words....

so ja.Lets hope.


SAA DONT BE KAK!


2:24 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • color change happend,cause all my link buttons kinda screwed out..so i just changed the template...bad move

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 01 June, 2006  
  • It seems that us Joburgers are jinxed, shite always happens when we land in Cape Town.

    And for the love of Ferdi, you came to visit me yesterday and didnt even tell me about this fiasco! Why the hell not???

    By Blogger CaZ, at 03 June, 2006  
  • I did mention it cazz...

    i dig the white look.I feel all eugene like now!

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 05 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink