<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

So its monday

Monday, May 22, 2006
To most people mondays suck ass..Todays not that bad for me. Im busy watching the hills have eyes,while i sort out our cape office's computers.Man i love pc anywhere.If only the idiots down there knew how to leave a pc alone

My mom came down this weekend.Its kief to check her again.Its hard not having her around alot.Sometimes you just need a moms advice.And no im not girly!

Friday night we did the usual for when mom comes down.Parked off at the dros for some kak service and hard pizza.Mabye a drink or two.The time came to leave,and we were off.Dropped mommy off at my sisters house, taking the car to randfontein..Only little prob, it wasnt smooth sailing.I reversed her car over a 2brick high wall.Didnt do alot of damage,bumper is scratched though.Not to bril for my self esteem.

Saturday was more or less spent chilling at my sisters place.Playing on my brothers sing-star thingy mabob.Apparently i sing worse than what you okes told me.I got over 2000 points only once.While greg,singing like a special child that was just chucked into a bath of hot oil.Went on to get 8000+ almost everytime. So now i know i shouldnt sing.

This weekend I also had to visit the doggy parlour..To look better for when i go to capetown.Im not a hippie anymore.YAY!also had to shave.

Oh somewhere along the lines i also fixed my moms brakes.I was a good boy.


so ja.boring assed weekend.just like my blog.Hope you hated it alot


oh im flying down tomorrow.To go stay in a 5star hotel(well i think its 5star),and will only be back on sunday.Dont know if ill be able to do a blog tomorrow.