<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Abusive relationships

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Ok today like a retard i was arguing on the internet...Yes we've all seen the pic.

In an abusive relationship.there are ways out.I know of two people that have managed it.One took longer than the other.but that in my eyes was her fault

The first case,it was a cousin of mine,She kept it hidden with makeup,not attending family gatherings and so forth.No one knew for around 2-3 years then one day she pitched up at my aunts house and begged for help. She managed to divorce him about 6months later and we never heard from him again.

The second instance i would rather not elaborate on ,just that she kept going back to him.

Its a vicious cycle,i know.I also know what it can do to a family.Luckily my cousin didnt have children at the time,cause then the dickwad would have actually hurt them.Heaven only knows what would have happend to him

So ja.Thats what my whole argument was based on today.There is always a way out.So what if you have no money.Youre friends and family are there to support you.They can do amazing things if you actually give them the chance.You dont have to have a car or thousands lying around.Get what you need and move.You have ample time to get out.

So ja.to all those woman and men in abusive relationships.SORT YOURE KAK OUT.before its to late.


and domkop.Thanks boet.never had this many visitors to my site before


Always remember...



4:06 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • why thank you for that anon..apparently my muscular physique scares you..I assume you live in PE???

    mail me..we can discuss it like adults then...matriculated adults

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 26 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink