<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Im getting my car back

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So over a month later Im finally getting my car back.Yes I know hollard and florida panelbeaters could have handed it over to me last week.but I didn't have R4k lying around.

So im sick of waiting for my sister to loan me the money,I asked my boss for it.He actually is loaning it to me..Hopefully ill pay him back tomorrow or Monday.Hoping for Monday.

Other than that,nothing is new in this neck of the woods.Yesterday we redid the alarm system for our office,Mission of note.Fat kids just arent meant to run around.Basement,1st floor,front gate,basement, over and over and over.I think I might have lost weight last night.

But that's over.My trip to jakarta seems to be looking shiny, Will probably be going mid july.First time ive been off the african continent.Wish me luck.


Hope I can order flied lice    

3:02 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • I think curry will definitely be in the menu.
    Glad to know you finally got your wheels.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 14 June, 2006  
  • yip,now im going to be tearing up the streets with my 1300!wooo woooo

    well its better than gregs.

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 14 June, 2006  
  • I wish I could go to Jakarta! Lucky man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink