<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Middle Eastern recipies

Monday, June 19, 2006
Ok so ive decided to change what i write about.From now on,Im going to be doing a blog on what I love,Asian cooking.

The beauty of asian cuisine,ag stuff it.

So this long weekend is more or less what i needed.Im still kak tired,but hey,you can sort of expect that when your fat.Everything makes you tired.Sometimes even just planning to go to bed makes me nod off.

Thursday we got off early.Went in to my sister's friends house,to be IT MAN!i failed.

Friday,well i was forced to endure almost two hours of the worst sport known to man,besides table tennis.Yes ladies and gents,I watched soccer.Thank god there was booze to knock me out later on.Man it was traumatic,

So anywhoo,friday/saturday im not to sure.I also had a wonderful surprise when i woke up.Greg decided to do washing,Smack me with a wet pillow if i know why.But he did,He also forgot to make sure the outlet pipe was secured in the bath.There is still water under my snake cage.

Saturday evening was spend miffing infront of my dads tv,And sunday,well i saw Audi bring home the le mans,WITH A DIESEL!How cool is that?i dont think its ever been done before.Those okes spend around (insert euro symbol)100million developing those engines and chassis's so it was inevitable.

Anywhoo.gotta run and play bz flag now.So cheers
3:43 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Oh come on!!
    The floor was dirty and I thought I would do good thing!
    I was trying to make you happy and that seemed to backfire!
    "sob"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink