<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Things that have happend in the last few days

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Ok so i havent really been posting.So.ill make it up by explaining why

My boss went over to germany.Just for a week,but i still miss him.Lots.
That means i have to run IT,and still do as little work as possible.Its much harder than you think.Right now theres this cow thats on my back,because she thinks shes the shit...Honestly..Ill make her wait a big more.Its almost home time,

I got a mail today from student village.They have a car branding thing.Where Say ,ster kinekor brands youre car and pays you..

Im getting my back window branded.How fucken cool is that?Ok they dont pay that much.but hey its money i dont have.So im not really complaining.

Im craving a smoke,mainly cause im just to lazy to leave my office.I can do almost all my work without leaving my desk.Today ive only had around 4 smokes..Im seriously craving now

SO ja.thats about it.Oh just a reminder.Check out the sites in my links bar.Those okes need youre support.and some of them arent that bad.Plus if you dont.Ill stick scary jeremy on you!

cheers
4:40 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Why oh why would you do that to your poor car? It'd look so cheesy! But I suppose, if you are desperate for money...

    By Blogger CaZ, at 28 June, 2006  
  • its only the back window.I get paid to drive.Man that rocks...


    wouldnt you?its not like im getting under car lighting

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 29 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink