<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Being mean works

Monday, July 17, 2006
So i stuck it to her.....sort of she sent this on friday.. I just replied..

Please i am afraid of your saying.I dont want what happened to my Father to happen to me ok.I am careful about my life and the money.I trust you but the way you but things I can not understand it.If you need my picture I will send you my pictures but talking about landmark or sign is making me to be afraid where do i go for for the land mark.I dont think I can go anywhere.Please dont do me anything I didnt do anything wrong to you.remember this is God .My intention is for us to do things together and you help me to invest.I am not joking of any type .I am serious
But Please if you dont want to do this or understand me the way I explained things to you or did not trust me ok Good bye.God bless
Sandra


Sandra
Good morning hope youre weekend was lovely.
I spoke to our pastor yesterday about youre visit.He mentioned you in church.We are busy raising funds for you and youre brother to fly down to south africa,So far we have $1000.My pastor was just as sad to hear about youre situation.
Ive also been thinking.I dont want you going out in public if you dont have to..I was thinking that you could take two pictures.One with a sign saying our pastors name.
Iscatterlings. and one with my church name on.Marbro.
just to make sure about everything (plus my pastor would love that,its his birthday on friday)
Go well
11:19 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • You have a pastor??

    Seriously though, when is this love affair come to an end? What will happen next? Will Sandra get her money? Will Marbro finally come out of the closet? Stay tuned, till tomorrow..

    By Blogger CaZ, at 17 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink