<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

It continues.

Monday, July 17, 2006
Ok ive replied twice...here is the first one


She seems to be getting pissed off...

Dear Martin ,
I can not understand exaltly what proof you want from me.Ok if you can not trust me Good bye.I dont need to beg for this.I am considering to stay here because the way you are thinking you may not release the money when it comes into your account.Unless you convince me you can not.God bless you
sandra


So i replied with.

No need to have an attitude sandra.I just want to be sure that you arent going to take me for a ride.I am going to be opening my house up to you.I dont want to have this deal go sour.You have to understand that this deal is 100% safe.You have to understand that I am a business man,Thats spend the better part of my career making my business grow.
To prove that you are who you are,Could you send me another photo.One with something that only the two of us knows about.Maybe at a landmark in the Ivory coast, or a sign that says something

Lets hold thumbs

11:14 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink