<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Ive been kaked out

Friday, July 28, 2006
So apparently i shouldnt post videos...

The reason why the vid wasnt working,was cause you tube was down for maintance..They do that from time to time,And is really to be expected,As there is around 50k new videos uploaded,Daily

Im not to sure what the hell to post anymore,hence me going in the whole email joke route.Its easy and fast,Plus it seems to work for the okes on chump.

But I will still be informing you okes about all the kak that im planning for weekends,Any meaningful stuff that happens during me mundane week will also be posted,Take last night for example.I was in bed by 8:45..Yes ladies and gents that was a long night for me!

This weekend is going to be a blast,I havent been in a mosh pit since early in this year,But that was ruined by some stupid high speed ravers,The SA hardcore dance team.Bunch of faggots if you ask me.Who honestly does spinning kicks in a moshpit?Apparently its a form of moshing.LOSERS...

Ill just have to use ferdi as my trusted weapon.You see the wonderful thing about ferdi in a moshpit is that he has alot of momentum.Science class taught me that momentum is good.Esp when trying to hurt a bunch of girly girls.

Saturday will probably be boring,Have to make a stop at ferdis,Cause honestly...I miss that man.I miss him alot.oh and basti has chocolate for me.I know it,I just know it....

Sunday,Well i live by the bible.Thats a day of rest.....Or something to that effect.Not sure.i cant really read

So ja.Hormz,Cazz you two happy now?Huh?You made me cry.I hope youre happy.

Enjoy and check you all on the 7th,cause next week im off!hahaha .losers.


EDIT-The vid is still stuffed.Sorry...Youtube search her,alizee
12:39 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Much better fat ass, much better. I dont enjoy looking at videos much.
    See you tonight. Will laugh at you while you attempt the mosh pit.

    And whats this nonsense about you being off this weekend? Huh? HUh? I dont remember giving you permission!!

    By Blogger CaZ, at 28 July, 2006  
  • YESSS!!!!! Bring it ON!

    I love to see the little girl cry, haha

    By Blogger CaZ, at 31 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink