<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

My weekend

Monday, July 31, 2006
So what happened this weekend?well in short I got hurt,I saw ferdi,failed at ribs and got a 1gig memstick.here's the breakdown of the happenings.

Friday :we did the normal business thingy during the day.but got off earlier cause we made some sort of target.I don't know.fell asleep during the meeting.I searched high and low but just couldn't find a bday gift for greg.BTW..happy clappy for friday dildo.later I went with grego to Boston BBQ(a classy joint that you can stuff you're face in).talked the normal kak with his mom and fam.then went to roxies.

here's a tip,don't mosh on a full stomach!we got there just intime to see some feminine band playing a gay assed song,then came inershia.the cfrowed went wild!some guy even got out of his wheelchair to join the mosh,I swear!ok I'm lying but that's how good they were.really.anywhoo on with the moshing.greg and I fell down twice,plus some big ish person went and bent my knee the wrong way.out goes martin.its still bladdy sore.

Saturday : woke up way to early,went with grego to sign for his new car.doubt ill drive it..bastard.went to his dads place.learnt that his brother is really crazy,apparently he went cycling earlier.John buy a fu#king car!off to cazzs place for an all you can eat ribs challenge.I managed just over 4racks then was kaput!basti(pastors son) said it felt like he was making love to his ribs.pervert..oh I also got a 1gig mem stick earlier that day.

Sunday : sweet glorius nothing...oh wait I'm lying..we removed all gregs sound from his car..went shopping and played psp..
So ja.that's about all for this kak weekend that turned out to be fun..whod have thunked it
9:09 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Oh come on! I thought it was a really cool weekend. CaZ shouldn't even talk. she just stood there laughing when we fell down the whole time! She didnt even help when some oke stepped on my foot! That was sore!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 August, 2006  
  • Greg... Cazz has all the right in the world to laugh at you when you fall down.

    And Marbro, hope the knee is better. Maybe next time you'll mosh on an empty stomach and stay away from the bigger guys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 August, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink