<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Scammed again

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So she is replying to me.Must be a doffie.

Dear Martin
Thank you very much for your urgent reply to my mail.I have attached my photo for you to see me.I am very much happy to hear from you.I am ready to conclude this with you.

Well to explain more about myself,I was a student of university of cocody before the untimly death of father .I have not been into any busines of any kind before.This money belong to my father and I am the beneficary of this money as the only daugther.I have the deposit slip the bank issued to my late father the time of deposited this money to the Bank.If you like I will send it to you for your confrimation.I want you to assist me in transfering this money into any of your account,and also I want you to become every thing to me and to invest this money in any lucrative business that is good.I will also like to continue my university studies in your country I give you 15% persent of the total amount if this money is finally tranfered into your account and also invested some where.Where I want you to help me is to contact the Bank for them to tell you how the money will be transfered ito you account as I dont know anything about banking systems.I dont want to make any mistake.I will give you the contact of the bank where my late father depsited this money, when next you reply to me for you to estalibish comunication with them.If you agree on this let me no .I will give you more details when I see your response.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sincerely

Sandra

I replied.With...

Howdy sandra.
Im glad you mailed me back.But you havent seemed to tell me more about youre self.I also didnt recieve the picture you say you sent.There wasnt even a link to a picture.Im very glad to see you said god bless, Im a regular church goer at the local Anton Le Vay church.We have a small choir that needs uniforms.I might be able to convince my fellow church members to help out youre family when you finally arrive.I must say im very excited to see you.You sound like a very interesting man.

Please could you enlighten me as to what i have to do to help you get to Souther rodesia,(South Africa).Also i would like you to show me a token of trust in youre next email,It may be a picture of you, links to something youre family have done etc etc.

Also is this legal?I know Nigeria can be a harsh place ,esp under muslim law.Ive heard many horror stories about how the goats warriors in the jungle kidnap people in the dead of the night.Is this true?

Thanking you more times than ive seen monkeys being spanked
Martin
COO
Martins pc and plumbing
"We router more than just youre network"

How long do you think she will stick with me?I hope for a while.This is fun...

12:57 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Dude.

    Thats pretty cool. I love how you making up a whole lot of stupid comments to try and confuse the crap out of her!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 July, 2006  
  • I think she likes you! Martin has a secret admirer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 July, 2006  
  • Ha ha!!!
    Dude! She is flirting with you! "I want you to become everything to me" translates into "be my bitch!"

    By Blogger CaZ, at 13 July, 2006  
  • goats warriors in the jungle kidnap people


    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07 February, 2007  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink