<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

She replied

Thursday, July 13, 2006
Im not going to edit anything,For youre fun
Dear Martin,
How are you today?
I attached my picture again for you to see me.For you to understand, I am not from Nigerian but from Cote d' ivoire in west Africa.You can understand this if you read my previous mails well.I want you to contact the bank where my late father deposited this money before he died for them to tell you how they will transfer the money into your account.After the transfer of this money into your account i will prepare and come over to meet you and we will discuss on the area of investing this money
Here is the contact of the bank where my late father deposited this money before he died.I want you to comfirm from the bank to know then we will contniue.
BANK NAME: CITY BANK
TELE: +225 05146042
FAX: +225 51279689
Email: adim_city_bank_plc_ci@yahoo.fr
city_bank_plc_ci@yahoo.fr
Contact person is:Dr Cletus Amera manager
inter,remittance department.
When contacting,tell them you are contacting them on
my behalf,that you are my late fathers business
friend, based abroad that you want to assist me to
transfer this money out side the country for
investment purpose which both us will go into
partnership after my education.If you like in my next
mail I will send to you the official lodgement receipt
the bank issued my late father by the time he paid in
this money to the bank.The document is with me
here.Please contact and get back to me:
Thanks
Yours sincerely
Sandra

Heres what the doffness looks like she even named it My photo8..It must be her!








I replied,I think im pissing her off...

Top of the morning to you sandra
I finally got the picture.Youre a very intruiging woman..I tried to contact the bank.But got threatend on the phone by a half asleep man.I think you gave me the wrong number,Also.The email addresses you sent me are yahoo email addresses.We really have to get youre money out of that bank.They seem to be a crap bank.Cant even afford their own domain.Hell my company will be getting one within the next two months.
Im starting to get suspicious of this deal.What group does the bank fall under?what will the bank charges be.Is there a need for me to Fly to Court de Ivor?
Also the picture you sent wasnt proof enough.I need more proof that youre not an overweight american playing a trick on me.I need you to send me more proof.Not Identification Docs,or passports.They are easily forged.Think of something then get back to me



I also phoned the number she gave me,Turns out its not a bank.CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???who wouldnt trust this woman.Yahoo addies for a bank,Then the number goes thru to some guy?Wow!

I chirped him that I want to speak to edmund(name i made up) and that im going to break edmunds legs,The bastard owes me money.

And to all you people that miss my normal moaning,i will be posting normal blogs.As soon as i can think up something good






9:57 AM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT A BANK! What did you expect???
    I checked our banks' directory. No City Bank, but there is a Citibank branch there (well known American bank, we have one here too).

    By Blogger CaZ, at 13 July, 2006  
  • Dude ask her like is Ivory Coast next to China?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 July, 2006  
  • HAHAHAHA no shes onto me...i have to be serious for a bit....to get money out of the dumb broad..


    Cazz...Im not stupid.I know there is no CITY bank...duh.

    but thanks for caring

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 13 July, 2006  
  • Dude, that's ingenious. I've never actually thought about mailing the fuckers back. And I cant beleive she mailed back too. What a moron!

    See now you got her in an interesting position. Why dont you try hussle her out of something. You know out-hussle the hustler. Or just stay a bit serious and act like a completely gullible church-going civilian until BAM! You hit her with something. HAHA! Classic

    By Blogger Suavé, at 13 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink