<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Small things that scare people

Thursday, July 13, 2006
So we all have a phobia,even the chuck has one.(the hoff)

So what are youres?Mine has to be spiders.Those littel buggers are extremely scary to me.In primary school I used to freeze up if i wasnt so manly,id probably have cried.

They have more legs than me, More eyes,and they can kill you.I dont believe that crap about some spiders not being able to bite you or that some dont have the right type of poison to kill.Its rubbish!poison kills!

Ive slowly grown accustomed to Daddy long legs.But they are the only ones.The only one ,cause they kill mozzies and so forth.That doesnt mean i like them though.

I used to be terrified of heights.Total bitch because im tall.At one point getting up meant me crying....

so ja.What makes you scream?
2:57 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • My sister makes me scream!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 July, 2006  
  • Hey, watch it Ferdi fat!!
    Martin, I see you stole this idea from my blog. Hmphhh.

    Lately, I am afraid of my boss, he makes me blush a lot and spreads weird rumours about me. Apparently I am his P.A.???

    By Blogger CaZ, at 13 July, 2006  
  • WHat?where?Huh? i no comprendo!


    ferdi,she makes everyone scream

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 13 July, 2006  
  • Heights...standing on a chair to get something from high up is a big problem for me and small spaces with lots of people in it...the lift is usually packed at work after a shift...but I survive it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink