<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

*sniff* its really over

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Im going to miss this little mission i had.Geuss ill have to wait another year..

oh well

Dear Martin ,
I am sorry for inconvinence I have already start looking for another person who can help me ok.Remain Blessed
sandra

Im glad shes gone on to do bigger and better things.But really..Im going to miss her

I left her with a little message.


Ok few tips before youre next 419 scam....
Dont use yahoo adresses for banks.Big tip off.
The guy you put as Dr who ever...No bank answers their phone at 6in the morning.Get him to sort out his phone manners.He really doesnt sound like the guy you made him out to be.
Brush up on youre story.Maybe get some news articles about a tragedy that happend in the ivory coast.
No one cares how youre mom dies,Plus it took you way to long to get to the point.i actually fell asleep while reading it.
Brush up on youre english.I had to decipher almost every line.Just to figure out that you meant to say nothing...really.
Plus was that really you in the photo?OHMYGOD!take better pics.Please.Jeepers.You lost me about 7-8 readers on my blog...Yes ive been publishing everything


Who knows if she will ever get it right...My hope is she winds up in a prison somewhere..rotting and getting beaten up by a woman named jim...But its not a perfect world.And sandra.if youre reading this...Post a comment.
10:05 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • That sux! I was actually starting to enjoy myself with that.
    Had a bit of a blunt/boring end.
    What a pity!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink