<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Stupid bladdy woman!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
She mailed me back...UG!

Are you the only person who can do this.You make me afraid by your sayings .


Seriously..WTF!Has the rest of africa forgotten about the simplest english lessons?You make me afraid by youre saying..WHAT THE HELL!stupid bladdy criminal

so i just sent her this now

my sayings are just like normal peoples sayings,however we do call them expressions here.
What do you mean am i the only person that can do this?Do what?Help out a total stranger?Im not sure.But until you actually listen to me,and follow what i tell you,I suggest you find someone else.

As soon as i get the pic from her,im showing her my blog.....Dumbass woman
7:13 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink