<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Token Black guy.Part 2

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
So we seem to have alot of comments about our black guy recruitment...Applications,hatemail,cazz has been asked out,Twice...You okes just want to be our friends!

Ok..Sauvebona mentioned that he needs certain things,Like not being our slave,we have to talk to the cops and so on.Youre not understanding the whole situation.Really.

The main benifit you get from being our friend is FRIENDSHIP!yes ladies and gents,well gents,we dont need more woman in our lives..Thats what you get.Always knowing that there are going to be people to solve mysteries with,people that will steal monkeys and make you return them,while on a long road trip to break youre virginity.Hell we may even make a bet that you couldnt become prom king with that ugly chick that climbs out of tv's.

Yes,we have researched this topic alot.We didnt just decide one day that we were going to look for someone.

In exchange ,we offer you Matt,Hes our lame friend from pe.Matt has his perks,he doesnt mind posing nude for a webcam,As seen in this pic.He is posing without pants here.He is a daring young chap,that would do anything for money.

If there are anymore questions,please dont hesitate to contact cazz via email,That can be found on JNF or ferdi,or myself.But please.Remember,You cannot be pigmantly challenged,You have to be African by color.

Thanks.
1:55 PM :: ::
11 Comments:
  • Holy crap the is funny, yet very very serious! I wonder how Matt is going to take the news that we are giving him away, again!

    O well we'll just have to sit him done with some pizza and boobies!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 July, 2006  
  • Gee wizz these okes ask a lot, dude we are not the salvation army here! I have needs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 July, 2006  
  • Marbro!!! I TOLD YOU, I am not your freaking secretary!!! Cant they email Ferdi instead?

    Poor Matt, does he know yet?

    By Blogger CaZ, at 05 July, 2006  
  • We dont have babies..We have someone that does housework,Cazz.She doubles as our secretary.

    Man i wish i had a toyota bakkie,My token black oke could sit on the back,While ferdi,cazz,matt,greg and i drove up front.Just like on the plaas

    Pnp?what the hell is wrong with you.We dont mess around there,For us,Its Mcdonalds all the way

    and we dont have grass

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 05 July, 2006  
  • Okay Marbro. I havent heard anything about the pink nipples guy. On this issue there can be no debate. And no I will not dig into my pocket for a bit of Vanilla loving. I think I'd be willing to endure a bit of uncomfortable abuse if I can be dibbling in some of those. I'll even wear overalls between 8 and 5 during the day just to add that extra affect.

    Dude, now seriously its not THAT much to ask is it?

    By Blogger Suavé, at 05 July, 2006  
  • Matt, trust me, you are probably better off. I mean, they think I am their secretary! What are they thinking???

    By Blogger CaZ, at 05 July, 2006  
  • ok ok ok...I will give in to that.You can have cazz..Only over weekends.She has a decent rack on her.But only weekends!

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 05 July, 2006  
  • oh and one more thing.You have to be able to make mielie pap.No bladdy white okes we know can make it...

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 05 July, 2006  
  • Ferdi > You mistake me buddy. I dont want any hairy nipples mate...thats assuming you're a guy of course. If the nipples are surrounded by a round jelly-like protuberance normally referred to as a breast then were in bizness. Otherwise you can count me out.

    By Blogger Suavé, at 05 July, 2006  
  • SuaveBona>

    I'll have you know I am one sexy number! My nipples are surrounded 100% by man boobs, you'd be lucky, or just any random person, to see them!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 July, 2006  
  • sauve...from experience.These are the second best set ive ever touched..(note second best,cause cailin will rip my tottie off if i had to make it the best)


    um

    ja..Be our friend.Do you know anyone that can drive a Yaris?

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 05 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink