<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Devhook .046

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
So this morning i got to work,expecting to have a nice quiet day.How wrong could i be

This morning i got in and saw that one of the new games im downloading was done.So I thought,what the hell.Let me try it.But the problem is,Its to big for my psp's memory stick.Its only about 60mb to big though...

This led me to go searching for Devhook 0.46,its one above the program im currently using,But it has a feature where i can play games off my pc's hard drive.Effectively making a 80 odd gig hard drive,for my psp.Not a mobile one though.

So now im sitting at around 85% of the third download that im trying...Its starting to piss me off.ITS BLADDY SLOW.

seriously.Who has this much time.

Anyway.Tink should blog later.But ja.Till then.
10:52 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink