<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Last night

Friday, August 11, 2006
So picture this.Last night on the way home,in Gregs new car.Him and I driving alone humming to britney,when Marbro looks over and notices the tempreature gauge...This car is brand spanking new,only around 800km on it..But the car was overheating.Well thats what the gauge told us.Lying little piece of crap......

We stop,check everything out,but cant find the fault,even though he was next to me...Turns out when you play his radio,The temp goes thru the roof,well sort of.

But ja.I geuss that was just a small reminder of his old Langley(piece of kak rubbish stupid bladdy japanese crap!).We made it home,No problems what so ever....

Later on,,after being totally dissapointed in my appetite.I was laying on the couch,Watching CSI, hmmmm that chickie is decent..Anywhoo back to the story.So there I was just minding my own business,When from the other side of the house i hear this clang(?) noise.It sounded asif the window was slamming closed in the wind.

My neighbour had noticed that our dog had run out.He normally parks off outside and makes a noise,Last night however,He didnt.She decided to throw stones at my bedroom window,She continued even after i opend for the dog,Unleashing the fury and wrath of the alimighty sleeping greg.Bad move.He was grumpy this morning....

So ja.Shit blog i know.but im busy.So shuttup
2:00 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • That's what you get when you buy a Corsa!! (sorry Greg)

    Shame, that sux though.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 11 August, 2006  
  • Hey come on!
    Do you know what a nightmare it was just to get finance!? At least I finally managed to get it right!
    But yeah, that was one seriously kak evening!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14 August, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink