<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

The mission that is getting a second writer

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
So this morning at around 8 ish I invited Tink (The real tink) to start writing on my blog,Well i sent the invite...

She still isnt on..hmmmm.Is it cause she is a woman?Is it cause karma has something against her?Or is it me?

Well from my side everything seems fine.Thats why i prefer doing things.I know whats wrong,Why its not working and so on.Plus i can shift the blame on someone else then.

Anywhoo.She should be posting soon.Hopefully...
10:07 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Its because of that blooming Carson Daly. Kill him and all should be fine and dandy.

    Did I just say dandy????

    By Blogger CaZ, at 29 August, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink