<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

So this weekend was kak

Monday, September 04, 2006
well most of it i spent rolling around in my bed.Its impossible to sleep when youre sick.Last night for instance,i got in a whole 2-3hours sleep.The rest of the time i was changing between shivering and sweating.I know you all wanted to know that..


So friday night meant early sleepy time,as greg wanted to go to Richards bay to pick up a package, He kinda woke me up by going to the bathroom.I thought it was a burglar,but when he let rip and made a stinker i thought,No ways....Its greg.

Saturday saw me waking up at 5ish.Sore throat,painful chest,and i think i lost my teddy bear.....Wound up at the beerfestival.Went and fetched foo and his woman.Then drank for a while.All the photos are over exposed(stupid bladdy cellphone cameras).But if you wanna see them,go onto jnforums....its there somewhere...

Sunday.well ja.That was just me lying on the couch....
3:34 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink