<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Weasel is the man

Thursday, September 28, 2006
This morning i woke up..ready to take cailin to gold reef city.Cape town only has ratanga so i thought id show her the real deal

I went and showered did the whole shebang and then had brekkie.When what do i hear?Weasel knocking on the door...hmmmm .I thought, does he love me?No....


He came to tell me my car was broken into.The fudgers took my radio,speakers,cd's and my bladdy psp..Greg if youre reading this.Ill get you a new playgear protector thingy.Im really sorry.also i think i might have killed youre snake....


so ja.Short blog to tell you if you see someone with a Korn Bracelet running around town.BLIKSEM THE KAK OUT OF THEM.
9:57 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Dude.. Im really sorry to hear about the PSP. Glad to know that you got your sound replaced though. I took out insurance on my car sound today. I would seriously be pissed if it had to happen to me again. I wont hold my breath on the protector case though. I know that money is tight. You just gotta cuddle me when you ONE DAY do come home!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29 September, 2006  
  • Sorry if I was a bit unsympathetic Marbro, but it was rather silly to leave all that stuff in your car.

    Still, it sucks though and I hope that you eventually can replace everything.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 05 October, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink