<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Friday!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
So what if its not friday.Today just feels like one to me.

today is infact Cailins birthday.Yes ladies and gents.She has one of those,Im pretty sure im going to forget it many many times.This morning i had my alarm set for 12 o clock,just so that i could sms her,Childish i know.The thought was there..

Jhb seems to be having a serious heatwave or something,This morning i was cruising along in my super cool golf and i noticed the temp was at 32 deg c..COME ON! It was 10am.Jissus, Where will it end?Are we going to be burned alive one day?Just wake up and be roasted?


Its getting so hot here im struggling to sleep.At night i really doubt that it drops below 20.I have kak sleeping habits,Such as talking in my sleep(gregs first post) and i also have to have a blanket over me,Not a sheet,A Blanket.Its horrible i tell you horrible.

So ja..Im just going to sweat it out here in the office for another hour.then go home and maybe suck on some ice or something...
3:47 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • or you could use that big brown thig on your roof called a fan, it tends to blow wind on you.
    Luckily botswana got me used to this weather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 October, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink