<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Job hunting part2

Monday, October 23, 2006
So im still looking for a job.Apparently those little papers you recieve when you pay a college alot of money is really valuable. Who would have thunked it.

So this morning i went out and sent my cv to 4 more companies.Then started my day.Its been a shit day.Ive had little time to do anything and no its not cause im lazy.Its cause there are gremlins in the bladdy pabx. For some reason the pabx system just conks out on me. Then the time and date will change, really creepy.

But ja.back on the topic I picked,Job hunting

Thanks to the internet its apparently become alot easier to find work. I geuss im just doing it wrong. I have been on almost every job hunting site in sa, and nada.Nothing,Kaputnik.... There are a few ones here and there. But the bastards(geuss i shouldnt be calling my possible employers bastards yet) dont reply to my applications. What the hell am i doing wrong? Why dont they like me?Is it cause im black?

so ja.I will be keeping you all up to date.
3:13 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Have you tried pnet? thats the best jobs site I think

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 October, 2006  
  • pnet,bizcommunity,jobs.co.za, jobmail, careerjunction and other dodgy ones...

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 23 October, 2006  
  • Hang in there princess!! Dont give up!

    By Blogger CaZ, at 24 October, 2006  
  • Ya I always feel kak after the "rejection", but then again every rejection gets you closer to the job, so keep in there!

    Today this dude fones me to tell me i din't get this job, but he talls what I did wrong and how to improve for next time! i thought that was pretty cool though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 October, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink