<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Keeping in touch

Friday, October 20, 2006
So last night my sister informed me that one of my friends siblings passed away two days ago...So I tried to track down her number.This proved to be an impossible mission.

First i tried clayton.I asked him if he knew anyone that actually had it...He sms'd me claires number.Claire then went and dropped one on me,Shes engaged..Jeepers.All my friends are getting serious in their relationships.what the hell!!

Am i slow?

Last time i spoke to most of them was at Laurens moms funeral....Why is it we only get together cause of deaths?hardly anyone gets together for a braai,wedding etc,Its always at those kak times.So you always have that awkward moment where youre not sure to ask anyone else "so hows life treating you?"

Cazz had a old buddy post on her blog a few days ago..Dont know how the hell she found her blog.but ja she did...its still amazes me as to how people actually just lose track of certain people..

But then again.some you just dont want to mingle with
11:15 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Yip, its amazing, this thing called the internet. You never know who you will find, or who will find you.

    How the hell does one lose track of time?

    By Blogger CaZ, at 20 October, 2006  
  • If you want I can get her moms number from bianca and then you can contact her like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 October, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink