<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

My holiday

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So I geuss I should tell gary what I got up to lately,with me being on leave and all he must have been worried.Shame I actually missed him.

So it all started about 17days ago...when I went to the airport.i thought I was late,so I started taunting cazz,I thought karma couldn't hurt me more than Cailin was going to.Turns out I was early.So I dodged a major bullet there.

I was sick when she came here.so it didn't help things at all.I hadnt been keeping food down and so on and so forth.In the end my mommy made me come to botswana,Which I enjoyed.Also it was the first time cailin had been outside SA,yes its not far,but so fudge what!

In bots we just lazed around.l kinda liked that..alot

We also went to the game park.saw lots of little piggie things and some biltong.

Last week as you know the highlight was when my car got broken into.Thanks to Quintin Green from hollard it was sorted out in super quick time.Can you bladdy believe it.One day and I had a new radio and speakers.Im thinking of actually staying with them.

But ja.Time to leave now.So enjoy and cheers!

4:46 PM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • And you wont believe it, the freaking thieves struck at our place again today, exactly a week later!! Broke into 3 cars, not ours though, cause we dont leave anything in the cars at night.

    Hope the body corporate does something about it though. Dont feel safe at home anymore.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 05 October, 2006  
  • You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    scrap car removal brisbane
    car removal logan

    By Blogger Hazel Donovan, at 06 July, 2021  
  • Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for cars removal sydney
    cash for scrap cars toowoomba

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 July, 2021  
  • Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    car removal logan
    sell car brisbane

    By Blogger Max Cash For Cars, at 06 July, 2021  
  • Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    scrap metal logan
    scrap metal ipswich

    By Blogger Metalbiz, at 06 July, 2021  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink