<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

quick one

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
So no ones posted here in ages, so i thought id do it.

Seeing as im the reliable one that doesnt take leave,Tink, or the one that is still learning to type fast, murderdoll


So this weekend my mommy is back, thats cool,cause i havent seen her in over a month, She is coming down for interviews and so forth, hopefully she gets something and moves down, Cause heaven help us if my boet has to live with bernadine and i alone. He is going to be a naughty shit. Trust me.

So its almost payday, Cromium is playing on friday night, and i know where the place is.MWAHAHAHA im that good. really i am.

Wonder if cazz and them will make it,



oh one more flavour from me, please go to www.demofilter.co.za and vote for chromium, you cant let the other gay bands beat them, please!
8:10 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • I will keep the little bugger in place!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 November, 2006  
  • I have been voting for Chromium every day, they better win. They have to.

    I will be there on Friday to collect my drum sticks. I mean, CD!!

    By Blogger CaZ, at 21 November, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink