<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Bloody JHB roads

Wednesday, December 06, 2006
So how many of you have actually been around jhb lately.

On monday i had to go for an interview in the cbd, It couldnt be that hard to find, i mean i have VEza on my pc. DONT TRUST VEZA!ever


Its a shit program that has roads that dont exist. There are turn offs where veza doesnt expect them, Its just a big nightmare.But back onto my story. So there i was cruising down jan smut. Looking for the huge fork in the road, But once again Veza lied. So i missed my turn off.

No roads in JHB are marked, Its asif the goverment/road agency, just decided that the people who know where to go can teach the rest, or they actually want us all to ride in a taxi. Seriously people. Is it that hard to put up a bloody sign that says, queen elizabeth, or jan smuts, or Youre lost,go home.

Those types of things would seriously go down well with the public, Not everyone knows that to get to the civic theater you travel on JS then take a left at the spar, right after the 3rd broken down taxi. I seriously get lost every time i drive her.

anyways,this was a shit attempt at a blog,cause you okes looked lonely
3:46 PM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Seriously, its not that hard to get around town - as far as I know the roads are marked quite clearly.
    Ferdi and I found the civic theatre without a hitch a few weeks ago.
    You should have asked me, dumbass.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 06 December, 2006  
  • holy shit, i just posted this blog and youve replied...jissus

    i was supposed to be in simmonds street, i turned and got lost...

    By Blogger The Real Marbro, at 06 December, 2006  
  • I work on Simmonds.
    Hate to admit it, but I know the CBD better than the back of my hand.

    By Blogger CaZ, at 06 December, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink