<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The real tink, marbro and murderdoll




This is what happens when kak hits the fan

Soooo this week

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
So far its been a kakas week, yesterday morning i got in, and would you believe it, My eyes were stuffed. I had to squint and stare closely at the screen just to make out that im running windows xp. Thats scary stuff when youre eyes play a major role in youre career


So i went to be early last night. Got in at about 7,watched a little news, then dozed off, Cailin woke me up when she came in for E.R. and when she left, but hey i cant moan, cause i do the same.

This morning i woke up, and my eyes were fine again, geuss its just being over tired and staring at pc screens all day.

So lets hope the week goes better
7:28 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Good to hear your eyes are better, I hope you have learned never to mention to my bosses that something is wrong, they always make it terminal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 January, 2007  
Post a Comment
<< Home

The Real Marbro :: permalink